The City No Longer Forsaken

"They will be called the Holy People, the Redeemed of the LORD; and you will be called Sought After, the City No Longer Deserted." ~Isaiah 62:12

Friday, October 30, 2009

Follow Up on Righteousness

So, apparently I freaked out at least my parents with my last entry. I wish I could say things well. But, I found another blog that explains what I'm talking about better, I think. It's here.

I think one of the reasons these things I'm figuring out are so radical to me is that I have always kind of lumped sin and The Law into one. So, when Paul does something like chew out the Galatians for 4 chapters about relying on the law, and then spends the chapter after that telling them, "Don't follow the sinful nature!", I get confused, and have to figure out what that means for me and people I love.

One of these days I'll figure this Christianity thing out. ;-)

No comments: