The City No Longer Forsaken

"They will be called the Holy People, the Redeemed of the LORD; and you will be called Sought After, the City No Longer Deserted." ~Isaiah 62:12

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

House Updates

My computer is not well at the moment, and I'm using the last four minutes of my time at the local library to jot down some updates here. Make that three minutes. :)

I've been spending more time with Rachel and Lexi, two of the girls who, God willing, will be living with me starting in May. So far we are sharing the struggle of finding a place to live. We had just found a place that seemed wonderful...only to have another group get in the day after us and turn in their applications immediately. We'll hear this weekend whether that house is still open to us or not. So...a time of waiting and seeking yet again. It's nice to have people along with me for it now.

Anyway...less than a minute before this computer logs me out, but that's what I'm up to at the moment. Hopefully God shows us our new home soon!

3 comments:

Spencer said...

Hi Pamela, I see that you did J-3. I am hoping to participate in J-3 after I graduate from university. I am also very interested and feel led to get involved in 24-7 Prayer which I heard (via Cindy) you got involved in while you were in Japan. I thought I should introduce myself and would like to get to know a little more about you.
God bless,
Spencer

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

'Nice to meet you!'

Very friendly, congrats.

All the best with your blog.

Russ (via Blogger Next Blog)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you can type alot in 3 minutes, just saying! :P