The City No Longer Forsaken

"They will be called the Holy People, the Redeemed of the LORD; and you will be called Sought After, the City No Longer Deserted." ~Isaiah 62:12

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things to be happy about one's last week of teaching classes in Japan

1) A huge bouquet of orange, yellow, and white flowers
2) A lovely simply bouquet of greens, two pink tulips, and three daisies
3) It is the first week of my entire time in Japan that there has been enough touch
4) I got to hold Mirai's baby (Kentaro) off and on all afternoon.
5) Playing "Life Stories" is an adequate lesson plan for any level of class when it's the last week.
6) I get to give away a couple Bibles with verses in them
7) God gave me one class with two Chinese students (no Japanese students) this term, and with them I can really rejoice about my future even as I'm saying goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.